Corporate, business and tax consultancy
Upon entering the world of business, entrepreneurs need business, commercial and tax advice to help them become more independent and successful in their business activities.
In addition to devising their new business idea, future and first-time entrepreneurs have a lot of questions when they are entering the world of business and setting up a company: how to name the company, which legal form to choose, how to register the company, what procedures they need to follow, what documentation is required, which activities to register, and so on.
Because we want to be sure they make the right decisions, and in the easiest way possible, we are here to help. We advise (would-be) entrepreneurs from the start of their business journey and help them to bring their business ideas to life.
Corporate, business and tax consultancy – who are these services for?
Areas of corporate, business and legal advice where we can assist you
- Advice on the choice of legal form
- Opening and registering a business
- Business plan development (for banks, ministries, funds)
- Financing, financing and cash flow planning
- Analysis of plans and performance
- Advice to improve liquidity and solvency
- Business analysis
- Managing of receivables and controlling costs
Taxes (tax consultancy)Tax consultancy on:
- value added tax
- corporate tax
- income tax and business tax
- Bookkeeping for the public and private sector
Business optimisation (business consultancy)Operating reviews and advice on optimising operations and costs
Law (legal consultancy)
- General legal advice when starting a business
- Assistance in drafting contracts, deeds, forms
- Document preparation to begin a loan process
- Drafting employment and other contracts